Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 1 of Our Family Reunion

We are at a family reunion in Myrtle Beach. My mom turned 80 last December and we decided it was time to get the clan together. We have my mom and dad here, along with their 5 children and 4 spouses, 8 grandchildren, and 4 great-grandchildren. I've been looking forward to this for quite awhile.
Jaimie Lewis, my niece, Joanne, and Dawna Lewis, my sister, looking for shells. Dawna found a shark's tooth. Jaimie was more interesting in texting as she walked.
Randy and Dawna Lewis
My brother, Aaron Johnson, my Mom, and my sister, Karen Johnson, strolling the beach.
Taisie Harrington, my grand-daughter, one of the 4 great-grandchildren, body-surfing.
Lila Harrington, our grand-daughter, got a bit of a sunburn, despite being coated in sunscreen.
"Feeding the Horde" Each evening a different family has the job of providing supper. Tonight Cathy Johnson, Aaron's wife, cooked chicken, It was really good.
Enjoying ice cream with chocolate syrup and M&M's for dessert.
Lila sitting with Bailey, Aaron's son.
Levi, our grandson, was worn out and crashed in his mom's, Courtney's, arms. He didn't wake up until the next morning.
Courtney, Jessica Lewis, and Dawna
Cathy Johnson, Aaron's wife, and Paula Kohrt, my sister, playing with Lila

I hope you can keep up with all the fmily relations, there will be a test at the end of the week.

No comments: