Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well, we finally got some...

Well, we finally got some of the white fluffy stuff. It was just what the weather forecasters call a dusting, but it was enough to cover the ground and stick to the trees. The weather had been warm the day before and the asphalt held the warmth, so the snow didn't stay on the roads.
I love the snow on trees. It makes the woods look like a living black and white photograph. I went up on the roof of the doctors office for a better view.






This was my kind of snow fall; pretty to look at and safe in drive in, doesn't get better than that. Unless you're a student and they don't cancel school. Oh well, everyone can't be happy all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen snowfall in my entire life. The trees are awe inspiring. Like you, I am also love the snow on trees.