Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Report from Java

Tammy Daniels and Donna Adams sent me some pictures of the snow from Pittsylvania County and the community of Java. I'm glad they did, because by the time I get down again it will all be gone.


It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who likes the way the snow looks on the trees.
Doesn't this third picture remind you of the scenes from "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe"? I almost expect to see the lamp post shining in the middle.

This is Providence United Methodist Church in Java. I'm sure the parking lot will be clear and dry by Sunday, since they are saying the weather will be turning unseasonably warm by the weekend.


Thanks for the pictures ladies.

2 comments:

Benjamin Lovegrove said...

Looks marvellous. Snow is all untouched as well (no one has built a snowman yet!)

Anonymous said...

The "Narnia" pictures were all in our back yard. It was absolutely glorious!

Donna